Pages

Friday 29 March 2013

Happy Easter From Rosella in Italy & Jacqueline By the Fire in Surrey


Thank you so much for all your very special Easter Greetings and cards. After having my boiled egg for lunch (with Marmite soldiers), I settled down by our log fire to read some of Lincoln's speeches - yes, dear readers, I saw the film the other week! When it was time for tea, I checked my mail and found this delightful stitched egg created by Rosella in Italy and felt it had to be shared with you all. Many thanks for all the interest and kind comments you bring to the Needleprint Blog.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Easter Jacqueline - what a lovely picture in my minds eye of you sitting by the fire and having tea. i don't say often enough how much I enjoy your blog. You publish some wonderful and always interesting things. Loved the comparison of the two scottish samplers that were so alike with the Solomons Temple and huge thistle - very intersting. Cheers Melody

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always a pleasure to stop by your blog. I enjoy your blog posts immensely and appreciate the time you put into sharing the wonderful world of needlework with your readers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The egg is adorable, what a lovely surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you a very Happy Easter, and thanking you (and Rosella for allowing us to see that festive duck egg!)

    xo

    ReplyDelete