Pages

Thursday 19 April 2012

The Micheál & Elizabeth Feller Needlework Collection Volume II

Just when you thought things couldn't get any busier, someone puts their foot down on the accelerator! I am busy catching up with myself after an even busier few days, which are the culmination of several years' work. But I am delighted to say we are just putting the finishing touches to The Micheál & Elizabeth Feller Needlework Collection Volume II - then there will be a month or so of rigorous checking before we go to print. When you see the book, you will realise this is 2 books in 1 volume. There are 400 samplers, plus pinballs, pockets, huswifs. In fact I know no other book that has ever been published like this one. The Micheál & Elizabeth Feller Needlework Collection is a world class sampler collection and it is described here by Elizabeth Feller, so we can understand how this extraordinary and fabulous collection came into being. I hope you will love it as much as we do. We expect it will be ready for shipping in September, but I will keep you updated.

5 comments:

  1. *is doing excited happy dance* Thanks for the update Jaqueline,It looks gorgeous!! I can`t wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait! In fact having seen most of the collection in situ I find it difficult to believe you can get it all in one book. I have encouraged Elizabeth to publish for many years but no publisher would do it justice until you came along - thank goodness you did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news!!! I'm so looking forward to it!!

    ReplyDelete