Pages

Thursday 3 June 2010

Images from Rediscovering the Art of Samplers * Villa Rusconi * Castano Primo * near Milano * Italy

Giampiera in Italy has just shared images from the Rediscovering the Art of Samplers exhibition held at the Villa Rusconi in Castano Primo, near Milano, Italy between 22 and 30 May 2010. The exhibition was organized by the stitching guild Noi di Milano, and explored the dreams, hopes and lives of the women and their stitching. I am so sorry I couldn't attend this event, not only do the samplers look stunning, but their setting is breath-taking, isn't it?

3 comments:

  1. Just lovely Jaqueline! I wish I was there...what a fabulous setting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been there it was a very very good show, lot of good taste really a lovely location too.

    ReplyDelete